Sunday 16 June 2013

FOTD- Summer Red ♥

Hi dolls!

Well whaddaya know? Exams are all finally over and I hope you're all celebrating freedom as much as I am! My exams were awful and I honestly feel so free and relieved now that they're all over and done with. I apologise for not posting at all.. I did expect to do a few FOTD's here and there but I was so stressed and busy that I didn't want to publish things that were rushed and lazy. Pweez forgive me? :-3 

I recently bought a lovely red lippy from Kate Moss's line at Rimmel and it has definitely become my most favourite lipstick for summer.. so far anyway! Most days I just cannot be bothered doing my entire face up.. especially when it's warmer outside as I just hate the feeling of my face melting! So when I want to keep it simple I find that adding a bright lipstick makes me look as though I've made more of an effort. This is one of my most common day-to-day looks =) I hope you enjoy it ^_^


Face: ♥

Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation- Rose Porcelain
Maybelline Cover stick- Ivory
Vichy Dermablend Foundation- Opal
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder- Transparent
Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush- Pink Rose



Eyes: ♥

Collection- Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Loreal Million Lashes Excess
Too Faced Natural Palette- Heaven


Lips: ♥

Carmex Lip Balm
Rimmel - Kate Moss- Lasting Finish Matte-110


That's all guys! I hope you enjoyed this look ^_^ Feel free to leave any comments below and I will hopefully see you all in my next post!

Lots of Love, ♥

SaraBoopxo

No comments:

Post a Comment